- Product of France
- 5.07 fl. oz. (150ml) / contains 45% Alc. By Vol.
- Ingredients: water, alcohol, herbs, and spices, sugar.
- Created by blending Pimento – a word that refers to allspice berries – a delightfully complex and layered spice – with a hint of anise and other herbs.
- Allspice berries provide the foundation of the flavor profile, which is layered with tropical and Mediterranean spices. The natural occurring essential oils of pimento are believed to aid arthritis pain, circulation, anxiety, stress, and more.
- 1 ounce Bacardi 8 year old
- 1/4 ounce M&R dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 1 dash Dale DeGroff's Bitters
- Pineapple wedge & Lime Zest
|Lead Time Days||No|
|Description||Dale DeGroff’s Pimento Aromatic Bitters™ are developed by master mixologist and author of “The Craft of the Cocktails”, Dale Degroff. Dale’s bitters are handcrafted and created without commercial flavorings or artificial dyes by blending “Pimento” (a word that refers to allspice berries) with a hint of anise and other herbs.. The result is a delightfully complex favor. This Pimento Aromatic Bitter can be used to spice a wide range of any classic and modern cocktails like the Mai Tai, Painkillers, Pina Coladas, Champagne cocktails and whiskey cocktails.
PRESTIGE COCKTAIL by Dale DeGroff:
|Expected Restock Date||No|
|Glassware Families (Sets)||N/A|
|Box / Case QTY||N/A|
|Print to Order||No|
|Has Matching DekoPokit||N/A|
|Meta Keywords||Dale DeGroff's Pimento Aromatic Bitters, The Craft of the Cocktails, bitter, ingredients|