This LED RF Controller is used to control 12V RGB LED Light strips with common anode wiring. Included is a hand held wireless remote controller that controls one of eight different static colors or one of six different dynamic color changing patterns. The remote control is also used to adjust the pattern speed, play/pause, brightness, as well as turning the system ON and OFF.
- RF wireless 20 key remote RBG controller
- Max output current: 4A*3CH,DC12V-24V
- 14 modes in total, including 8 static colors and 6 dynamic changes
- Adjustable speed for dynamic and static modes
- Working temperature: -4 - 140F (-20 - 60℃)
- Supply voltage: DC12V~24V
- Output: 3 channels
- Connecting mode: common anode
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 2.5" x 1"
- Static power consumption: <1W
- Output current: <4A (each channel)
- Output power: 5V:<60W, 12V:<144W, 24V:<288W