- Capacity: 12 ounces
- Perfect for serving Kentucky Derby Mint Julep
- Dimensions 4.5" H x rim diameter of 3.75"
- Copper Plated
- makes a wonderful gift for festive occasions
Classic Mint Julep
- · 3 fresh mint leaves
- · 1 tablespoon Mint Simple Syrup
- · Crushed ice
- · 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) bourbon
- · Powdered sugar (optional)
Place mint leaves and Mint Simple Syrup in a chilled julep cup. Gently muddle leaves to release flavors. Pack cup tightly with crushed ice; pour bourbon over ice. Give quick stir to incorporate all ingredients. (Bartender in photo is using swizzle stick) Insert straw, place mint sprig directly next to straw, and serve immediately. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. We also added lime garnish for color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.