This clay drinking jug can also be called jarrito de barro. It's an authentic Mexican vessel that's perfect for michelada, cantaritos, and many other mixed drinks or cocktails. These jugs also make great decor for Mexican-themed fiestas and parties. Use them as flower pots, too!
- Capacity: 10 oz
- Made from authentic terracotta
- Dimensions: 5" H x 3" W
- All-natural and not glazed
- 2 oz Patron tequila
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz freshly squeezed ruby grapefruit juice
- 3/4 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bar spoonful salt
- Top up with grapefruit soda
- Mix all ingredients and stir. Serve immediately with ice.
State of California Prop. 65 Warning.This product contains DEHP a phthalate chemical, lead and other chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.