How to saber a Champagne Bottle
- Chill neck of Champagne bottle in ice for 10 minutes. Keep cork cage on bottle when icing.
- Remove all foil and wire cage from bottle.
- Locate the seam that leads up to the lip of the bottle.
- Hold bottle with your non-dominant hand at a 30-degree angle, place thumb in the punt of the bottle. Top of bottle should be angled away from body
- Rest the blade flat against the glass on the seam.
- In one swift motion, run the blade along the seam of the bottle, strike the lip and follow through.
- The cork and the lip will separate from the neck of the bottle.
- Measurement: 17 ¾" Long
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Gold Plated
- HAND WASH ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.