Meet the Kon-Tiki Brothers! This set of 2 Kon-Tiki Mugs is the perfect addition to you tiki drinkware collection. Both mugs hold 20 ounces, making them ideal for larger cocktails and frozen concoctions.
The Kon-Tiki expedition was a 1947 journey by raft across the Pacific Ocean from South America to the Polynesian islands, led by Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl. The raft was named Kon-Tiki after the Inca god Viracocha, for whom "Kon-Tiki" was said to be an old name.
- Capacity: 20 ounce
- Measures: 6.5" H x 3.25" rim diameter
- Material: High quality, durable ceramic
- Designed after the well known Kon-Tiki
- Beautiful contrasting design definition
- Rustic and authentic design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.